Kingscote High Tower

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P

Hi the new Kingscote Tower is now in regular operation on our shoots probably one of the best driven around, a real natural looking High driven Midi , come and try your luck on the midi thrown above the Forest. Next Shoot 11th August  it is at least 120 ft up.

Dave

Next Shoot Saturday 8th September            A new layout will be built with more exciting targets

Dave

Hey PP it's here. I've only been the once and I thought it was thoroughly brilliant. I'm really looking forward to getting there more in the next few months now that I have my weekends back.   Really relaxed shoot with good targets. 

Kingscote Estate
Mill Place Farm, Vowels Ln, East Grinstead RH19 4LG

https://goo.gl/maps/23Pie41W5wv

Hi Woody close but slightly out  with the address, It is Tickeridge Wood, Vowells lane, RH19 4LQ or 4LL. Kingscote Sussex. Thanks for the comments

Directions going East down Vowells lane past Gravetye Manor then about 200yrds on the left at the end of a wood turn in a hard road through two big galvanised gates through woodland to a big open hard carpark. Toilets free tea, coffee and refreshments. 

Dave

Latest posts

Back