Remote Control Releases

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Bunny

Looking for some advice on buying new remote control releases for our traps.  We've had good use out of the ones we have, but they are now very old and seem to spend more time needing repair than they do working!  I'd like to replace them all at once with a selection of single and double button releases and would welcome your thoughts on what/where to buy, and what is considered to be a reasonable price.

Thanks guys and girls!   :)

Hi. i have around 12 sets of Morris Sporting 2 units, also have 5 Promatic SP 2 units & 2 BRB sytems......all do the job well, depending on your budget i guess !!!

I haven't heard many complementary stories about RF Solutions.  What experience have you had with them Simbo?

I like BRB systems. Their wireless sporter range are really robust, work well, and reasonably priced. 

http://www.brbsystems.co.uk/products/indexProducts.html
Thanks Woody, I've requested a quote from them.  Will see what they come back with.  :)  

Hi. i have around 12 sets of Morris Sporting 2 units, also have 5 Promatic SP 2 units & 2 BRB sytems......all do the job well, depending on your budget i guess !!!
I've already had quotes from Morris & Promatic.  I think Morris could be in the running, but I'll wait and see what BRB can do too.  Thanks philmoss.

Latest posts

Back