PERAZZI 2020

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

newp-gun.jpg

That's certainly a different look, innit? Very with it, very modern, very hip. Loads of logo bling to let the world know. Just edging garish but a bold new look from a bold new company for the bold shooter.What is truly surprising is that Beretta didn't do it first!

Maybe because beretta still make their guns with a touch of class. Unlike perazzi who err on the side of crass these days. Remember the mxs very tastefully decorated. 

It will sell as well as the 1st generation MXS as well.....   the Italians are generally really good at style/design but somehow seemed to have lost the plot in Perazzi in recent years, at least they still make the decent stuff and don't shout about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me that Perazzi use hundreds of designs as well as custom over a massive range of guns but when they do the odd one a bit different to suit a different taste its like the world has come to an end they need to be slagged of for it.

And yet most people are shooting generic models because thats all their manufacturer makes.....such a massive range of MK38 for example!

Perazzi are bringing out a new gun called MY FIRST PERAZZI  It comes with a castellani skeet vest a hull cartridge cap and a pair of pilla glasses.

Perazzi are bringing out a new gun called MY FIRST PERAZZI  It comes with a castellani skeet vest a hull cartridge cap and a pair of pilla glasses.
I Have always wanted a hull cartridge cap !

So is MY FIRST PERAZZI laser engraved on the action, embroidered on the vest, logo'd across the back of the cap and embedded in the mirroring on the glasses?

I Have always wanted a hull cartridge cap !
For a Rio sort that would be quite the goal, eh?

And it's proberly got a10k price tag on it which is about 7.5k more than its actually worth 

If you can buy a Perazzi that includes Pilla Glasses , the Perazzi was probably made in Turkey.

I wonder what Perazzi will dream up next ..............How about the George Digweed limited edition MX2000 with his signature on it , Perazzi owners eagerly snapping them up  thinking this gun will make me as good as him , all for the bargain price of 12 grand with the option of a reverse rib for a further 2 grand whatever the hell that's suppose to do ( Nothing more than a gimmick IMHO )   ...................watch this space 

You jest of course but I have a notion that the MX2000s is indeed a George Digweed inspired gun.....😀   Never had the desire to own one though....

I wonder what Perazzi will dream up next ..............How about the George Digweed limited edition MX2000 with his signature on it , Perazzi owners eagerly snapping them up  thinking this gun will make me as good as him , all for the bargain price of 12 grand with the option of a reverse rib for a further 2 grand whatever the hell that's suppose to do ( Nothing more than a gimmick IMHO )   ...................watch this space 
There already is,just no signature....

https://www.laddsguns.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=40014870

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back