Beretta Worlds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna

Has anyone shot this yet and what are your thoughts?  Can’t find any info on this but we’ve a squad booked for tomorrow morning so looking forward to shooting a different venue.  Will be getting out the auto so that should be fun!!

Has anyone shot this yet and what are your thoughts?  Can’t find any info on this but we’ve a squad booked for tomorrow morning so looking forward to shooting a different venue.  Will be getting out the auto so that should be fun!!
Beautiful estate, no shade from stand 8 onwards but 1 to 7 there is.  On the steadier side, a couple of harder ones but mainly all very shootable.  I didn’t shoot well got way too hot for me.  Tony’s gun kept jamming so score for him was bad, kept losing targets.  Food area fine.  I only had toast so can’t say anymore than  that but a range of the usual offered.  Green fields had a stand and Beretta had a stand.  Quite a short course so not too much walking especially in this heat.

Mate went and said it was boring after last weeks GD experience!

Back