Replacement Buffalo River keys?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Spavo

My Buffalo River cabinet has a single key for top & bottom but as they're an unusual shape has anyone had a spare pair cut anywhere as the alternative of getting a pair from the factory or replacing the both locks wholly is quite pricey?!

For what it’s worth I don’t know what a Bufallo River safe is . However recently lost a bundle of keys . No security problem , miles from home and  nothing on them to identify my address . A set of cabinet keys were on them , so I dug the spares out from their hiding place and went to a local “ proper locksmith “  who measured the keys with gauges etc . I was expecting a stuffing , but was pleasantly surprised to find that 2 seven lever keys  , and a locker style key for the  inner “ Ammo section “ cost me the princely sum of £12  including cutting ! 

So find a real locksmith and take the key down. The guy I went to in Huddersfield must have had a million blanks , and could order what he didn’t have .

Latest posts

Back