Behind The Break Podcast

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JER2

I think some here might find it interesting and entertaining (I do).  Recent interviews with Will Hinton and Richard Faulds are actually quite good.

Some of the earlier 'casts may have too many Yank references and too much Southern slang for British ears but still, shooters are shooters.

I have no connection with it nor with the guys who run it.

Behind The Break

A very good interview , well conducted by the hosts and brilliantly answered by Richard. So in thirty two years time hopefully , if I am as dedicated as Richard I may shoot as well as him , just in time to coincide with my Birthday card off The Queen.

On a more serious note , Richard highlighted the significant difference between UK shooters mindset and that of the US shooters .

Only two days left to decide the World English Championship and from a patriotic point of view I sincerely hope that a Brit can win .

But who ever wins deserves our sincere appreciation , very well done Sir who ever you may be .

Great interview , totally agree with Salopian comments 

If i was a manufacturer of a shooting product i would definitely  want Richard as a sponsor and ambassador for my product 

Always acts as a total professional on and off the shooting ground , doesn't get mixed up in the social media rubbish and a excellent role model for juniors  

Looking forward to listening through the lot as time permits. 

Latest posts

Back