lksopener

Moulded ear plugs

lksopener

Hi chaps, just wondered what moulded ear plugs you would recommend? 

Im off to the game fair with a good friend so hoping to have some mouldings taken and buy them whilst I’m there. 

Ive seen plugz, emtec, Cens etc. 

I dont need digital and dont want to spend hundreds my ceiling limit would be £100.

liam 

ehb102

I have Plugzz, they are as good as any and slightly cheaper than some other offerings if I remember correctly. 

Whichever brand you choose, get two different colours. I have red for left and white for right. Well, sparkly pink and glittery clear but near enough 🙂

Doug Pinnegar

I have the Vario's whic allow you to buy the moulds and then you can fit whatever noise protection inserts you desire; be it blanks, passive, digital or bluetooth (for music).

Big G

I've used Emtec for 20 years, work & shooting, they do the job well & are reasonably priced.

• Like 2

Salopian

+ 10 for Emtec

salop sniper

Emtec here too !

Salopian

Emtec, Ears , two.

westley

I have both Emtech passives and Cens digital. The Emtech are around 25 years old and still going strong,  the Cens, well trouble from day 1,   now around 8 years old and spend most of their life at the bottom of my shooting bag. I did replace 1 Emtech (having lost one), turn around in about 4 days, excellent service. I would advise day-glo orange colour  (easier to find in grass).  Cens, well, I would work at becoming sponsored by them  and get a free set annually, if you can  ! 

DavidJ

I used Plugzz form my moulding and had the cens passive inserts so I can upgrade to electronic inserts should I ever have some spare money.

balltrap
3 hours ago, westley said:

I have both Emtech passives and Cens digital. The Emtech are around 25 years old and still going strong,  the Cens, well trouble from day 1,   now around 8 years old and spend most of their life at the bottom of my shooting bag. I did replace 1 Emtech (having lost one), turn around in about 4 days, excellent service. I would advise day-glo orange colour  (easier to find in grass).  Cens, well, I would work at becoming sponsored by them  and get a free set annually, if you can  ! 

Why do you need ear plugs YOUR DEAF ! :dontknow:

westley
1 hour ago, balltrap said:

Why do you need ear plugs YOUR DEAF ! :dontknow:

NO I'M NOT  !  It's called selective hearing  !     :pleasantry:

• Like 1

balltrap
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, westley said:

NO I'M NOT  !  It's called selective hearing  !     :pleasantry:

DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND :dancer: if you was one of my pets I would of shot you out of kindness !

Edited by balltrap
  • Haha 1

westley
11 hours ago, balltrap said:

DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND :dancer: if you was one of my pets I would of shot you out of kindness !

In that case I will be quite safe........................................you would MISS   !   :thankyou:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

balltrap
On 7/6/2018 at 8:31 AM, westley said:

In that case I will be quite safe........................................you would MISS   !   :thankyou:

Sorry is it to late to add stupid 😆

westley
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, balltrap said:

Sorry is it to late to add stupid 😆

I do not think so,  BUT 'Stupidballtrap'   just does not have the same ring,  does it  ?    :rolleyes:

Edited by westley
  • Haha 1

TheSherriff70

Another vote for Emtec. Based just outside of Shrewsbury, I popped in for the fitting on my way home from work, and they arrived within a couple of days. Good people, great service.