Moulded ear plugs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lksopener

Hi chaps, just wondered what moulded ear plugs you would recommend? 

Im off to the game fair with a good friend so hoping to have some mouldings taken and buy them whilst I’m there. 

Ive seen plugz, emtec, Cens etc. 

I dont need digital and dont want to spend hundreds my ceiling limit would be £100.

liam 

I have Plugzz, they are as good as any and slightly cheaper than some other offerings if I remember correctly. 

Whichever brand you choose, get two different colours. I have red for left and white for right. Well, sparkly pink and glittery clear but near enough 🙂

I have the Vario's whic allow you to buy the moulds and then you can fit whatever noise protection inserts you desire; be it blanks, passive, digital or bluetooth (for music).

I've used Emtec for 20 years, work & shooting, they do the job well & are reasonably priced.

I have both Emtech passives and Cens digital. The Emtech are around 25 years old and still going strong,  the Cens, well trouble from day 1,   now around 8 years old and spend most of their life at the bottom of my shooting bag. I did replace 1 Emtech (having lost one), turn around in about 4 days, excellent service. I would advise day-glo orange colour  (easier to find in grass).  Cens, well, I would work at becoming sponsored by them  and get a free set annually, if you can  ! 

I used Plugzz form my moulding and had the cens passive inserts so I can upgrade to electronic inserts should I ever have some spare money.

I have both Emtech passives and Cens digital. The Emtech are around 25 years old and still going strong,  the Cens, well trouble from day 1,   now around 8 years old and spend most of their life at the bottom of my shooting bag. I did replace 1 Emtech (having lost one), turn around in about 4 days, excellent service. I would advise day-glo orange colour  (easier to find in grass).  Cens, well, I would work at becoming sponsored by them  and get a free set annually, if you can  ! 
Why do you need ear plugs YOUR DEAF !  :dontknow:

NO I'M NOT  !  It's called selective hearing  !      :pleasantry:
DEAF, DUMB, and BLIND  :dancer:  if you was one of my pets I would of shot you out of kindness !

Last edited by a moderator:
Another vote for Emtec. Based just outside of Shrewsbury, I popped in for the fitting on my way home from work, and they arrived within a couple of days. Good people, great service. 

Back