GMK strike again

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

So after not responding to the gunshop i use for over a week they contacted GMK again for the price on an A400 stock bolt.

"They are on order 6-8 weeks...the price? can't give you one till they arrive"

I can order one from a 3rd party supplier who supply the original item...i can order it now though it is on back order and they have a price.

I sincerely hope that at some point Beretta remove their franchise...a bunch of effing clowns!!

So i rang the other company,answered after 2 rings "end of July sir price is correct"

I honestly in all my time dealing with suppliers in many trades have never come across such a shower of sh*te!

So you have one coming that's good. No doubt it will come through gmk. As for price maybe they won't give price on backorders due to the way the pound keeps diving against the euro. If they gave you a price today but was higher in say six weeks all that would do is give you another reason to slate them. And exchange rates as far as I know is not under their control at the moment. 

So you have one coming that's good. No doubt it will come through gmk. As for price maybe they won't give price on backorders due to the way the pound keeps diving against the euro. If they gave you a price today but was higher in say six weeks all that would do is give you another reason to slate them. And exchange rates as far as I know is not under their control at the moment. 
They will be sourcing it from Beretta...GMK maybe but half the time and i have paid so the price is fixed.I didn't contact them as they will not deal with the public so slating them would not be a reason.as for exchange rates Brownells don't seem to have a problem so why would GMK....?

Oh yes because they are an incompetent bunch of clowns!

Stop making excuses for GMK's incompetence !

I used to be able to get parts next day in the post .

Now it is ten days and still waiting . Ten days plus for an everyday service replaceable item , disgraceful.

It’s Importers run forward options to cater for Forex movements... Or if they don’t they should!
Way beyond their business acumen.Beretta themselves can usually deliver from Italy in 24hr.

Whenever i place an order from any foreign supplier i am expected to pay on order,i am sure Beretta fix a price before ordering anything and if i pay for it now based on that cost the exchange rate makes no difference or actual change in value makes no difference!

Latest posts

Back