Signing in

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As suggested by Matt, have you tried logging in with your email address, as both are valid forms of authentication. 

Dr. Lecter, he says in the other thread to drop the full stop from your username as its causing an issue with the certificate/cookie used to authenticate the login. clear cookies and cache from browser if you do update. Use a decent browser (chrome or firefox) and set the password manager to remember credentials. 

I know it causes you grief, if you can't solve it I'll offer my help as a software dev, remote onto your machine and do it for you........ if you trust me :)

Thanks all. Yes tried deleting the cookies and cache and it's let me back in this time. I normally use an iPad rather than a pc so maybe it's something with that. And it always worked before this site was upgraded back along. 

Guys - will look into these... they are exceptions rather than common themes - so I suspect the issue is at your end, but I'm happy to help sort it out.

Dr Lecter - please look at the info i posted before in your thread - I'm convinced its the fullstop in your name.

@dr. lecter

Thanks all. Yes tried deleting the cookies and cache and it's let me back in this time. I normally use an iPad rather than a pc so maybe it's something with that. And it always worked before this site was upgraded back along. 
Fergie - I'm not sure what the issue is there - can you tell me what browser you are using on your ipad.

Guys - will look into these... they are exceptions rather than common themes - so I suspect the issue is at your end, but I'm happy to help sort it out.

Dr Lecter - please look at the info i posted before in your thread - I'm convinced its the fullstop in your name.

@dr. lecter

Fergie - I'm not sure what the issue is there - can you tell me what browser you are using on your ipad.
bear with me I am a Neanderthal  as far as computers are concerned !   yes ive removed the full stop      still says account name  dose not belong to any user ?   I joined in 2013 !  any help is appreciated   .

If you ask @ShootClay Admin nicely, you will need him to do it for you in the system.  Then when he confirms its done, you will need to try logging in.  You will need to clear all saved credentials from internet browsers though. 

Latest posts

Back