Skeet Vest WANTED. (not mesh type)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

As above, decent skeet vest wanted, Musto, Browning etc.,  XXL. Must be excellent condition. Thanks, W.

Hi Westley         Have a look at Donaldsons gunsmiths website I think they are still selling Musto clay vest and reduced prices I got one recently very fast delivery and good price. 

Have a look on Decathlon https://www.decathlon.co.uk/clay-900-clay-shooting-gilet-id_8493921.html not a named brand but i know somebody who bought a 14 pound one and i was surprised by the quality the 50 quid one looks well good.
They seem to only do the 'mesh' variety. I already have 2 excellent mesh vests which I am using, but I am having to replace my Browning Masters vest.  It would appear that the damp in my wardrobe,  that got to my trousers,  has now managed to shrink my skeet vest too  !    :???:

Just to add to this, I was in local gun shop today and tried on a er..........................2XL Beretta skeet vest, I could not even get the zip to meet (due to my slipped chest   :???: ),  by Beretta sizes I would need at least a ......4XL. I then tried the Browning XL, which was a perfect fit  ????    :fie:  

Just to add to this, I was in local gun shop today and tried on a er..........................2XL Beretta skeet vest, I could not even get the zip to meet (due to my slipped chest   :???: ),  by Beretta sizes I would need at least a ......4XL. I then tried the Browning XL, which was a perfect fit  ????    :fie:  
Are you sure you weren't in the ladies section? 

Back