Beretta a300 outlander - Which choke system ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMR89

Hi I have had a Beretta a300 outlander for a few months and love it- its a fantastic gun but want to get some new chokes for it. I'm having trouble identifying which choke system it uses- I think it is a mobil but could be wrong. Any advice welcome :) and any recommendations on where's best to buy .

Thank you 

Go on the Beretta E-Store, they have all the info on all the chokes you need

I am sure it is the standard Mobil choke system and it only comes with 1 choke. Have a look a other websites with 'for sale' sections, the Mobil chokes come up for sale quite regularly. Chris Potters also sell new Briley flush Mobil chokes at a reasonable price too. Premier Guns usually have a few used chokes for sale as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.beretta.com/en/a300-outlander/

The A300 Outlander is the latest evolution of Beretta’s 300-series gas-operated semiauto shotguns, which have sold by the millions to hunters and sportsmen around the world. And there’s a reason for their popularity: unbeatable performance as well as great value out of the box.

With its 3” chamber, Mobilchoke barrel and self-cleaning piston, the A300 is there to get the job done with Beretta-style quality and reliability--whether it is upland hunting, waterfowling or at the sporting clays range.

Latest posts

Back