New Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Theyve been on web for while and kick in as from tomorrow, well done all movers n shakers, as a steerage class sporting shot, noted that 70 is now required for B which is quite something

Theyve been on web for while and kick in as from tomorrow, well done all movers n shakers, as a steerage class sporting shot, noted that 70 is now required for B which is quite something
Yes I noticed that A is getting further away from me every time 😂

Actual classifications out later or tomorrow i gather. Latest they have ever announced them; new period starts tomorrow

Well, I'm never winning anything in Sporttrap ever again. Better try Skeet I guess.
I knew there was a reason for that bad score at Spenny... A few more clays and I would have gone from C to A - missed it by 0.13

Last edited by a moderator:
Up into A in Sporting and SportTrap, DTL (A) and AR (B) remain the same. Still bloody C in skeet. Must try and actually shoot some skeet this year.

Only shoot Sporting at reg comps.  Stayed in B with a slightly higher average.  Keep shooting the way I did through May and I'll be back down in C next time.

I’m happy in B for Sporting.  My Sportrap took a beating last two seasons.  I had got myself to around 77% and then gun shenanigans and the extreme weather just didn’t do me any favours so last time round went back to C and stayed there this time but I hope to rectify that.

A for Skeet

B for All Round

B for Sporting

Not displeased to stay in B for sporting. Had a run of poor shooting so need to get that resolved :)

I stayed in same class for last few years. Was dreaming of going up next time, but have developed a large dose of mediocrity that is seeing my running average degrade just a bit every time my gun needs cleaning. Just got to be patient and wait for that day when shooting feels easier again. 😀

Missed the AAA cut off by pretty much a single clay and if I'm honest I have easily missed a sh*tload of "easy" birds 😂 😉 .

Back