Hull Superfast 27g 7.5 in York

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeithN

Apparently, York guns have got Hull Superfast fibre at £180/1000 and plastic at £173/1000 currently.

Im just not close enough to make the journey worthwhile :(

Apparently, York guns have got Hull Superfast fibre at £180/1000 and plastic at £173/1000 currently.

Im just not close enough to make the journey worthwhile :(
The question is how? That would be below what shops round here say they buy them for..

The question is how? That would be below what shops round here say they buy them for..
I have no idea. Maybe shops dont tell you their cost prices? I surely wouldn't.
The is a facebook group called"prices of cartridges uk what you paying" and it was on there. Maybe they bought a truck load?

I was told by one of the staff that this is a York Guns only offer at zero profit to themselves they have done it just to get people back in the shop as they have been dead of late!!!

I was told by one of the staff that this is a York Guns only offer at zero profit to themselves they have done it just to get people back in the shop as they have been dead of late!!!
I am a big fan of york guns but their web advertising is rubbish. They don't put their guns on gun trader and their own website is incredibly difficult to navigate through if looking for a gun, I found their old website a lot better, but I still believe you need to bite the bullet and use gun trader to advertise your stock nation wide.

Latest posts

Back