EE or WW

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimbusgb

I moved to Wales. Registered with the Welsh Clay Target Association and got me a WW number, previously had an EE number from being in England. So when I sign in to a comp I have two options, use my CPSA number which has all my old classifications from a year ago or my WCTSA number which has me as unclassified!

Do I really have to start all over? ( :)   :)   :)  )

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You shouldn’t really need to start over as the CPSA sort all our qualifications out for us so would think that they could (should) be able go off your existing averages. Maybe a quick phone call could sort it out?. However nothing seems to work logically in the shooting world. And to go from CPSA to WCTSA is just frying pan to fire, don’t expect anything at all for your membership fee and you won’t be too disappointed with the level of service they don’t provide ..

.! Shot Kegworth today, my CPSA number came up as lapsed, my ww number 'unclassified' . Convinced them to use my old B classification.

Latest posts

Back