Next big thing in clay shooting ...Will it catch on?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

It appears Mullets are being adopted by the great and the good, seemingly to good effect.  Will it catch on? Will it become as important as the next whizzy bang super fast cartridge/choke/gun? Will Moustaches follow?

It appears Mullets are being adopted by the great and the good, seemingly to good effect.  Will it catch on? Will it become as important as the next whizzy bang super fast cartridge/choke/gun? Will Moustaches follow?
Hang on i have a beard/moustache...does this mean i am forging ahead in shooting fashion??!

Shooters can be counted on to be about 30-40 years behind times for about anything.  Finally got to the '80's hair.  Bit slow on that  actually.

That’s me knackered then, unless I get myself an Irish. Do have some facial hair though so hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
A serious mullet says more about you than anything! On the bright side you will be remembered more for your hair cut than your shooting!

They are chokes, aren't they  ?????? 

Here I thought you were talking about those fancy aluminum (or is it aluminium) chokes from some bloke in Connecticut

Latest posts

Back