GMK response to the F up at the Benelli Auto

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

So there answer to solving a problem is to try to get rid of the person pointing it out by offering me a "chance" for a refund"!

I presume Mr Thickeray thinks this clever!

Sent: 21 May 2018 14:22
To: 
Subject: Benelli SP'Auto 2018

Mr  :D :eek: :scratchhead: :D :eek:

I have seen your recent Facebook posts and I apologise for the fact that it took far too long to complete the course yesterday, sadly, I will be unable to offer you a definitive reason as to why this level of delay happened.  I am aware that we have previously exchanged emails in December 2016, it was quite clear from your emails at that time that GMK has fallen short of expectations in customer service.  I would like to offer you a chance for a full refund & cancellation of your booking for the upcoming Beretta World, should you wish to accept the offer, please confirm at your earliest convenience, I will then arrange for a cheque to be issued.

Kind regards

Warren Thackeray

Marketing Manager

GetFileAttachment

GMK Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.  Company Registration No. 08420479.
Registered Offices: Bear House, Concorde Way, Fareham, PO15 5RL, United Kingdom

GetFileAttachment

www.gmk.co.uk

GetFileAttachment

01489 579999

GetFileAttachment

01489 579950

s

I don’t see anything wrong with that!?!? 

Your obviously pissed at GMK, they’ve offered you your money back so you don’t need to shoot an event your moaning about, win/win!!!😉😎🤗

Mark did you say you were thinking of not going to the BW.  If you didn’t then he’s taken the time to look it up and whilst politely offering you a refund he’s basically telling you to do one.    If you did then he’s genuinely offering you a refund.  Which is it?

Mark did you say you were thinking of not going to the BW.  If you didn’t then he’s taken the time to look it up and whilst politely offering you a refund he’s basically telling you to do one.    If you did then he’s genuinely offering you a refund.  Which is it?
He is telling me to do one thinking he is a bit clever...wishful thinking on his behalf.

This was my response

Warren

No,would be the answer  to that i will be attending and hopefully you will get it right this time.

I purchased a Beretta auto so i would be able to shoot both of these and for that purpose only so i intend to persevere.

How you think this addresses you falling short of my expectations in the now by effectively falling short in the process i cannot comprehend and i cannot see you falling short of expectations in the future as mine of your company are so low now that falling short of them would barely be possible.

I look forward to the day though it may be far in the future when i actually have positive expectations of what you may achieve and look forward to the fact i may be able to comment positively on your achievements

until then

rgds

The wording of Warren Thackeray's email to you is a perfect example of a passive/aggressive reply.  As Sian says he's letting you know what he really thinks without actually saying it.
As with most of these clowns they are to scared to say what they think....he was obviously a little upset that i cornered Karl Waktare on the day  :D

The wording of Warren Thackeray's email to you is a perfect example of a passive/aggressive reply.  As Sian says he's letting you know what he really thinks without actually saying it.
As opposed to schmokinn who is just aggressive😂😂😂😂😂😂

In honesty schmokinn can be in your face but I emailed WT last year after the BW including some praise with my criticism and I didn't even get a response - that is just rude.  

Not looking to be friends with these clowns just to get a fair service and what i paid for  :angel:

In honesty schmokinn can be in your face but I emailed WT last year after the BW including some praise with my criticism and I didn't even get a response - that is just rude.  
I find with these people you need to get in their face or be ignored,i never got any response to previous issues until i emailed the MD Karl Waktare direct and he he obviously instructed his minion Warren to deal with it.....he failed at every possible point in the process and obviously is so arrogant that he doesn't care at all. Don't think they actually understand customer relations/service!

Honestly i am a big softy really...until you piss me off  :angel:

What do expect really? You are just £40 or what ever the entry was, in a month you will be old news to them, All that can be done in practical terms is just not go or put up with it. If you were 20 or 50 voices then a chance maybe.

What do expect really? You are just £40 or what ever the entry was, in a month you will be old news to them, All that can be done in practical terms is just not go or put up with it. If you were 20 or 50 voices then a chance maybe.
Not sure you read his response clearly,they have dicked me about on several occasions over the years and if they lose one customer for me voicing my opinion that is a win and i know they have lost several.

Catching the MD in person and making him feel uncomfortable also scores as a win for me...you are right everybody should do it rather than just moaning and saying nothing but unfortunately it seems in this game most of the time people are unwilling to say what they actually think. Which baffles me as if you got served a sh*t meal somewhere you would soon tell them and to me every business is the same as far as service/VFM is concerned.

Benelli SP'Auto Prizes

Champions prizes

GOLD

Large Trophy, Benelli Supersport 28", 500 Hull Cartridges

SILVER

Medium Trophy, Steiner Discovery 10x44, 500 Hull Cartridges, £150 Cash

BRONZE

Medium Trophy, Steiner Discovery 8x44, 500 Hull Cartridges, £100 Cash

Classes AA,A,B & C

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

4th Place

5th Place

Ladies, Veterans, Juniors & Under 18s

GOLD

Medium Trophy, 500 Hull Cartridges

SILVER

250 Hull Cartridges

BRONZE

250 Hull Cartridges

So they have failed to make public what the actual prizes in classes are allowing them to do what they did last year which was send out a load of unbranded sh*te like the gunslip i received last year...its a Benelli event you would at least expect a Benelli product!

Got to vote with your feet. I won’t be participating in the Beretta worlds again while GMK are involved. Funny enough I have changed from Beretta to Browning too as my main gun. Don’t know how that happened...............

Latest posts

Back