Done it at last

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwpzx9r

Well today I managed to shoot a straight 25 with the first barrel for the first time. I know that you don't get anything extra for that but it felt great :cool:   I had twice done it with 26 cartridges but I have now managed a "vingt-cinq royale"

Last edited by a moderator:
And Royale it is!  MMMMMega-grats on that, John!  Well done, indeed.  UT is a nasty game and beating it takes some doing!!

Well today I managed to shoot a straight 25 with the first barrel for the first time. I know that you don't get anything extra for that but it felt great :cool:   I had twice done it with 26 cartridges but I have now managed a "vingt-cinq royale"
congrats . its a great feeling still remember my first time doing it in OT

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats . its a great feeling still remember my first time doing it in OT
Got a bit to go there my friend  but I would love to do that! Thing is down here FITASC FU is king sadly. We have a super facility FO but does it get used? One month of the year ?? But you know what I am old  now  so how gives F ..  sorry that's the drink and regret talking. !

I always considered that my best excuse for not being Mr. Wonderful was that I got such a late start at shotguns.  Obviously that is not gonna work for you having already put lie to it hahaha

Well in - I hope I have that feeling one day. Getting close but not yet.

Back