Newbie Alert!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Bunny

Hi everyone!

I'be been shooting clays for the last 10 years or so, and help to run a small members-only clay shoot just outside Maidenhead in Berkshire.  We're a friendly club shooting in a farmer's field once a month, and setting up different stands every time.  I guess you would call it a 'straw-baler' although we've never used any straw bales!

I've been lucky enough to be ladies champion for our club for 6 out of the last 8 years - although that doesn't mean that I'm any good, it just means that the other ladies are worse!!  :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.   :)

Hi everyone!

I'be been shooting clays for the last 10 years or so, and help to run a small members-only clay shoot just outside Maidenhead in Berkshire.  We're a friendly club shooting in a farmer's field once a month, and setting up different stands every time.  I guess you would call it a 'straw-baler' although we've never used any straw bales!

I've been lucky enough to be ladies champion for our club for 6 out of the last 8 years - although that doesn't mean that I'm any good, it just means that the other ladies are worse!!  :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.   :)
Hi, welcome; which shoot is it?

Yeah, we're members and invited guests only so that we can keep it small and we know who's on our field.  We're a friendly bunch though so when I know you better I could invite you along...   :)

I wasn't allowed to enter ladies class at our local strawbaler annual competition.  In fact, the ladies trophy was engraved 'Stonestile Ladies (who aren't Jen) Champion'.  :)

Hurray, another lady!!  We are a friendly bunch on here, you get used to the fluffy rabbits!  Do you shoot anywhere else?

Where did fluffy rabbits come from??  I actually typed fluffy rabbits!!

Done it again, what’s gone wrong with the typing. Should say fluffy rabbits 

I give up, I’m typing one thing and fluffy effing rabbits keeps being written when I submit the post.  You know what I mean, where a good bunch really 

Hurray, another lady!!  We are a friendly bunch on here, you get used to the fluffy rabbits!  Do you shoot anywhere else?

Where did fluffy rabbits come from??  I actually typed fluffy rabbits!!

Done it again, what’s gone wrong with the typing. Should say fluffy rabbits 

I give up, I’m typing one thing and fluffy effing rabbits keeps being written when I submit the post.  You know what I mean, where a good bunch really 
Hahaha.. I have had that too.. When you try to write B-anter. 

And to No Bunny, welcome to the forum. A knowledgeble and friendly bunch. 

Do you shoot anywhere else?
I sometimes shoot at Hicknaham Farm in Burnham Beeches, and sometimes I even make the effort to go over to Common Leys near Oxford.  I don't get out as often as I'd like,  but that's only because life gets in the way!!  :lol:

Oh, and I'll try my best to join in with the fluffy rabbits too!  :lol:

Back