VARIO

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topdraw2006

I’m after some some digital plugs, anyone had a pair off VARIO or recommend a product, not interested in CENS? 

If I’m spending up to £500 I want to get it right? 

Cheers chaps

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Vario electronics and I'm really pleased with them. 

When I'm game/pigeon shooting the ability to hear others as well as my surroundings whilst still having hearing protected is really great. When I'm clay shooting I do leave them switched off when shooting for concentration but have them on in between stands to chat.

For completeness I did have an issue with one of the units but this was resolved really quickly by Vario so I'm pleased with the customer service there.

I'm not sure where you are based or if you're getting to any of the big shoots but it might be worth going along and demoing them to get a feel for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m based in Lichfield so prob won’t get the chance to demo, thanks for the feedback Doug 👍

@Topdraw, 

They're at Rugby and District Trap club this Sunday for the ABT shoot. They'll be able to show you the range and take ear impressions if you can pop in.

Latest posts

Back