Rizinni RB EM Deluxe vs Rizzini Regal Deluxe

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salop sniper

Does anyone on here have any experience of either of these Rizzini`s ?

A mate is looking at them with a view to getting one and having it fitted to him fully but with a view to one day passing it down to his daughter who shoots and is a certificate holder.

It will be an alround gun for sporting clays, driven and walked up game and maybe the odd day in a hide. Sporting clays and walked up game being the most uses.

ATB

Matt 

I do.

I assume he's looking at going out to the factory? 

The regal is an evolution of the RB EM with extended sideplates and a squarer action as opposed to the round body. Personally, I prefer the Regal to the RB EM.

Whereabouts in the country is your friend based? Honesberie are main agents for Rizzini and have both in stock if he wanted to go have a shoot with them. They also go out to the factory for the custom gun trips with quite a bit of regularity. If your friend wanted more info about that experience I wrote up my recent experience: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am that friend ;-) What a fantastic report Doug. I too love the Regal and am heading that way. We as a family have had and are going to have a pretty grim run of luck. I won't bore you with details but this gun will be one to hand down to my daughter. Something to look forward to amongst a run of bad luck. Visiting the factory is out of the question but have been talking to Steve Horton who is going to help all he can. Reading this back sounds like I'm on my way but thankfully my health is ok as far as I know, its the elder members of my family that are suffering :-(

Hodnet are Main Rizzini dealers and have a large stock . Also Tom Jones the owner at Hodnet  does do amazing financial deals on Rizzini as a promotion. His own 28 bore is beautiful. 

Doug, did you go for wood upgrade, if so how much extra does it add to the cost of the gun? Message me if you prefer 

Doug, did you go for wood upgrade, if so how much extra does it add to the cost of the gun? Message me if you prefer 
Sorry for the slow reply! Sorry to hear you’re having a torrid time of it. 

Honesberie are main agents and I’d certainly give two thumbs up for their service and company on the trip.  

Yes, I did go for the wood upgrade as well as a custom stock from Essevierre. I’ll ping you the details. 

The trip to the factory can be as simple as some Ryanair flights (£50) and a night in a hotel (£65). Or one could charter a private jet.... 

So is it anyone who actually handled a Rizzini Regal? I am considering buying a Regal EL, but since there are no demos in Sweden it would be great to get som impressions on the gun, how it handles, finish etc🙂

Latest posts

Back