Promatic Job - Embedded Software Developer

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlafUK

Promatic are advertising a role for an Embedded Software Develop (who knows what that is  :mellow: )!

---

Embedded Software Developer

Full-time job
Working on market leading products for the industry you'll be maintaining and developing modifications for existing systems and become part of a team contributing to and developing exciting new innovations.

Embedded experience with Assembler and Pic processors required and a solid C / C++ background. Initially you'll be able to work independently but you'll be contributing to the development of larger projects.

Highly Desirable:
A good degree or HND in Electronics or closely-related discipline from a well-regarded educational institution.
Experience of developing user space and kernel software for embedded Linux.
Experience with Pic 24 series processors.
Experience of software design and standards/protocols for wireless and communications.
Experience with MiFare NFC technology especially the original Mifare, Desfire 1 and PN 532 based interface devices.
Hooton Road
Ellesmere Port
CH66 7

https://www.facebook.com/PromaticTraps/posts/1618555034928322

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to work for Promatic but having only served my apprenticeship  with a 'Stuart Double Arm',  I guess I'd best not apply!  :D

Ah the Stuart double, I once witnessed someone lose his front teeth using one of those   !     :wacko:

Latest posts

Back