Hello from sunny Shropshire!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSherriff70

Afternoon,

Ok, I did fib a little bit, it’s not sunny in Shropshire; but at least it isn’t snowing!

I am new to the forum, and have been shooting for nearly 12 months. I have a Beretta Silver Pigeon, which I am now looking to replace with something a little better. 

Welcome aboard, a few folk on here from your area 👍

Hi sheriff welcome to the forum  :hi: I was up in your neck of the woods last week  for a very enjoyable weekend in shrewsbury   :thumbsup:

Hi sheriff welcome to the forum  :hi: I was up in your neck of the woods last week  for a very enjoyable weekend in shrewsbury   :thumbsup:
I know, my spies informed me 😊

Yes he is or rather was on an undercover operation., passing intelligence on welsh folk crossing the border without propper papers.

Papers we don't need papers  :dwarf:   It was a minor cross border raid into the welsh marches as we have done for years  :drinks: :laugh:

Reactions: ips
Hi and welcome, a fellow Salopian here !

Just a heads up Tuesday evenings at Hodnet start on the third of April, 50 bird sporting but also Skeet and Compaq on.

ATB

Matt

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I do visit Hodnet on a Tuesday, work permitting! 

I like the Compak, it certainly makes you focus! 

I also do the skeet for a bit of extra practice too!

I am at Hodnet on Thursday for the Cheshire Shield too. 

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I do visit Hodnet on a Tuesday, work permitting! 

I like the Compak, it certainly makes you focus! 

I also do the skeet for a bit of extra practice too!

I am at Hodnet on Thursday for the Cheshire Shield too. 
Hi and welcome. Enjoy the Cheshire Shield, I have just had to pull the plug on that shoot,  I am sorry to say.

No, it is my wife who is ill this time.  2016, I had just had a shoulder operation. 2017, I had surgery on my left eye and was unable to shoot. I had contacted the organiser to say that a few of us would be going. Then my wife had to go into Hospital for radium treatment and now, as a result, we have good days and bad days. Hodnet is almost a 2 hour drive for me and if she took ill and needed assistance and I was so far away !  I only went to the local ground this morning and was away for some 3 hours in total, I got back to find that she had been quite ill but would not phone me, preferring  to struggle on her own. I will try to make the 100 skeet later in the year, at Sealand.

Latest posts

Back