Shootclay Shoot ( North West )

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balltrap

Just asking if anyone would be interested in a meet up and shoot in the north west of England in June, It would be at Preston in Lancashire combined with a charity shoot and gun dogs, if there is enough interest I will make it happen and put something on for members here !

More info will be posted if there is any interest. 

It would be a good chance for members to meet and compete  :smile:  

Make a weekend of it, you can stay in the romany caravan 😊

Only one so far you miserable bunch !

The sporting trophy could go to IPS  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is too much competition for Westley he will probably pass on this one  :angel:

What date in June will this be taking place balltrap ?  :declare:
Sat 16th

40 bird re-entry sporting, gun dog trials, food and hog roast, raffle and loads of prizes. Hopefully a 10 bird super abt pool shoot. I will update nearer the time. It will be a good and full day  :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Thanks not sure yet but if i'm up then but I'll be up for joining you all for a fun day out and meeting for a few laughs  :thumbsup:

Great idea - happy to send up some ShootClay merchandise to use as (booby) prizes or giveaways. 

Great idea - happy to send up some ShootClay merchandise to use as (booby) prizes or giveaways. 
Not much response Matt, I thought there was plenty of shooters on here from the North West ! thank you for the offer of merchandise the cost of posting will not be large  :lol:  

I think there is too much competition for Westley he will probably pass on this one  :angel:
At present my home circumstances are such that I am unable to commit to anything. I had to cancel going to Hodnet today, but managed to make Catton Hall yesterday, thanks to assistance from the Grandkids.

At present my home circumstances are such that I am unable to commit to anything. I had to cancel going to Hodnet today, but managed to make Catton Hall yesterday, thanks to assistance from the Grandkids.
  I hope things get better and you can  :kiss:

If  I can get the car fixed in time it may be on the cards, 

Although i could always come Arnie style -  Clay's n Sleigh's  well bike  .

:santa:

Back