FITASC Sporting English Open championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

As per the title any from here going ?  at Mount farm Sporting clays  Woolley Edge Nr  Wakefield WF4 2JJ  on 7th & 8th April ?   :declare:

I shall be in Crete (God willing) in the sun thinking of you stood in the freaking rain trying to see the targets? 😎😎😎

I shall be in Crete (God willing) in the sun thinking of you stood in the freaking rain trying to see the targets? 😎😎😎
Very nice Cyril hope you and Mrs Jefferies are well and have a good time  :thumbsup:   perhaps see you at one of the other shots this year be good to see you  :thumbsup:

Thanks Gareth, will be back end of June till Early September (to hot July/August )  so maybe then?

Cyril, you shooting the British at Doveridge ?

its always a pleasure to see your happy smiling face  :angel:

wynn

Gareth/Wynne when we are back I will try to shoot some of the Fitasc shoots? I want to shoot Rob Evans Fitasc shoot so that I can give him real sh*t if his targets are Mickey Mouse! After all I taught him?

Gareth/Wynne when we are back I will try to shoot some of the Fitasc shoots? I want to shoot Rob Evans Fitasc shoot so that I can give him real sh*t if his targets are Mickey Mouse! After all I taught him?
Hi Cyril look forward to seeing you  :thumbsup:     hmm not sure he learned anything  but Rob Evans has a FITASC shoot on Saturday 6th June  :whistle:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back