Discount quantities.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin_b

Guys,

If i were to buy 5000 cartridges, should I expect a discount over the 5 x 1000 price, or is a 1000 the max number (multiple) you can get a discount on?

I doubt anyone will discount for less than 10,000 

I’ve found that some of the 1000 prices on bread and butter stuff are so tight at the moment that the sellers will only take cash or debit cards.   Having said that one of the local shooting grounds will give an extra £3 per 1000 on 5000 lots. But only on  of certain cartridges.  They will also let members have the 5000 rate on 1000 lots of the same cartridges.  

Actually Martin, I see your in Burnley so the ground I mention above is Kelbrook , prices better than most , and the benefit of being able to park within three feet of the cartridge store and save s lot of lugging about ! 

CARTRIDGES20170221.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a bit of a break at 1000 and another at 5000. Retail.  Fiocchi prices have come down a tad lately.👍

900,000 is the best amount to buy for discount as its a truck load.
so I shoot on a generous average of 200 a week, so that's 4500 weeks worth, so if i shoot 45 weeks a year and I live another 100years that's would be a bargain! :smile: (and seriously upset some actuaries)

so I shoot on a generous average of 200 a week, so that's 4500 weeks worth, so if i shoot 45 weeks a year and I live another 100years that's would be a bargain! :smile:
Have you got a mate to go halves with?

And just think in 15 years time when cartridges are £1 each you will be laughing

Justcartridges will do free delivery on 10000 - do if you see something you like there at the right price, it will be delivered on a pallet to your door.

Back