Hi from Lancs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, 

First post here... bit of background I guess! 

I have been shooting for the past 9 years rough shooting, clays, wildfowling more recently game shooting. 

Recently however, following the season I have been really enjoying my clay shooting and have been looking at clay specific shotguns. During my research I came across this forum.  

I have been an active member of 'PigeonWatch' shooting forum for the last few years! I am hoping I can get as much enjoyment, knowledge and help out of reading this forum. 

I have three guns: 

1- Winchester Select Deluxe Field 28" 3" chamber multi choke (my first gun and one which takes everything in its stride - early morning goose flights, game shooting and clays) it is brilliant. 

2- Winchester SX3 28" 3 1/2" chamber.  Mainly a wildfowling goose gun but I enjoy the occasional round of clays with it too.  

3- Beretta 690 Field 3 Deluxe Limited Edition. Beautiful gun and used for game shooting. However, since having it, it is my go to clay gun. 

I used to have a Browning B525 Sporter one  which was brilliant but part exd it against the Beretta. 

Anyway that is me! 

Hopefully I will get more clay shooting under my belt than what I am doing at the minute.. 

All the best, 

Dave 

Welcome aboard Dave, a few of us northeners on here 👍

Were do you currently shoot Dave

Hi Dave and welcome. I have no doubt that our paths will have crossed at Wibble Bank, I am the miserwable, nowty owld git, always telling people about gun safety (or more likely, lack of it). You would recognise me, I walk with a lispth. I am the one who is campaigning to have a Stannah stair lift fitted to the 'Scaffold' stand in the woods  !     :bye:

Be careful if you should venture to the other side of the Wivver Wibble, to the Dolphin, if BT gets beaten, he throws Teddy out of the cot GOOD STYLE  !     :lol:

Dave

I can vouch for Westley he is indeed a miserable ald git and nowty with it. But we do love him despite of it 😀

Hi Dave and welcome. I have no doubt that our paths will have crossed at Wibble Bank, I am the miserwable, nowty owld git, always telling people about gun safety (or more likely, lack of it). You would recognise me, I walk with a lispth. I am the one who is campaigning to have a Stannah stair lift fitted to the 'Scaffold' stand in the woods  !     :bye:

Be careful if you should venture to the other side of the Wivver Wibble, to the Dolphin, if BT gets beaten, he throws Teddy out of the cot GOOD STYLE  !     :lol:
When you are man enough to shoot the fish let me know !

At the moment I would be happy to shoot anywhere and I am looking forward to catching 'The Fish',  next month  !

Thanks all for the very warm welcome :)

I've been the RB for the past three consecutive Sundays - most ive ever been in one month, so no doubt we will have crossed paths! 

The last two weeks i've been by myself - I'm 22 and have a Beretta and a brown Beretta cap on and Le Chameau wellies! If you recognise the description it may well have been me :)

Dave 

Back