Beretta Puuul

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any views on this so far? I really like the beretta race glasses that I already have..
I did use them but then they stopped making them,great value for money.

Frameless,optically great what more could you want..,if your after some different colours you can't get let me know as i have some used and new ;)

I did use them but then they stopped making them,great value for money.

Frameless,optically great what more could you want..,if your after some different colours you can't get let me know as i have some used and new ;)
Thanks for the offer but I was referring to the new PUULL set by beretta, any views on that ?

Thanks for the offer but I was referring to the new PUULL set by beretta, any views on that ?
Well seen as they are by Rudy Project they must be worth the money!

P.S. wtf is Rudy Project?

Ah ha...they make sunglasses ....obviously worth the extra 200 notes :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy used to make good cycling glasses many years ago, have found the PUULL advertised for 140 which seems ok for three lenses

Rudy used to make good cycling glasses many years ago, have found the PUULL advertised for 140 which seems ok for three lenses
Randolph Engineering currently doing a 3 lens set for shooting at £130. York guns are the suppliers, but they now have a list of gun shops who are stockists too.

Do not know if they do them in 'Lycra'  for cyclists though  !     :wink:

Having just seen a picture of the Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull things, they look very similar to the Randolphs. 

I have a spare set of Beretta Puull Shooting Glasses in mint as new condition. All 3 lenses, clam shell case, supplied box and cloths.

Contact me if anyone is interested via PM. They are also on EBay. Cheers
Out of interest, why are you selling them?

Latest posts

Back