grrrr

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes its the fault of the dinosaurs on here  :angel:  

I have no idea but dont those in the know say things like clear your browser

I have no idea but dont those in the know say things like clear your browser
clear your browser sounds like a foreign  language to me  :lol:       I'm old and cant deal with technology      I'm still struggling with the bic biro pen   :unsure:     cheers .

shoot clay site will not accept my password   any ideas ?   ive  told mods but no reply as yet
Erm, OK, a stupid question probably ........................ but how have you logged in to post?   
Ghelyon.gif

clear your browser sounds like a foreign  language to me  :lol:       I'm old and cant deal with technology      I'm still struggling with the bic biro pen   :unsure:     cheers .
I think it means clearing all the things you have looked at so you can clear you history if you can find the history button or on apple devices swipe away all pages you have opened.  Come on someone else who has proper knowledge to help Dr Lecter.

i have had it a couple of times, got no response from this site but if you have a facebook account, send the shootclay page a message and they sorted it very quickly

I had the same problem when i signed up. You can login either with your display name + password, or with your email + password. If one way does not work, try the other one. This is how i resolved it. I cant remember which one worked though :p .

Latest posts

Back