British Shooting Show interviews

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Pattison

BSS18 Interview with Carlo Tolettini - The new Beretta DT11 Black Pro 

Ill be posting 2 new short films a day until they are all up, Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Lloyd Pattison said:

Taking a look at some upcoming budget guns from Fabarm.

I must say that I look forward to your videos coming out Lloyd. Your production and presentation has really come on from your first videos, and is very watchable. No doubt you will get your critics, but i for one really enjoy them, keep up the good work. You deserve great praise and credit for what you do.

Keep them coming.

All the best Martin.

"Nicest Try-gun I’ve ever seen. 😀 "

Yes , but I know you have poor taste in Guns .

Cheers Martin, that really means a lot. I enjoy making the show and put a lot of work into it. There are more things I would like to do but it's about finding the time / cash to make it happen aside from the day job. I am pleasantly surprised how much people seem to like the show, and it's that fact that's keeping me making new stuff, pure and simple.

It for sure helps that by and large the community of shooters / manufacturers has been dead supportive. The channel has 1100 subscribers and has done a hair under 360,000 views this year, I would like to crack a million total in 2018 so I am going to keep on making the show as long as you lot are enjoying it. 

Cheers Martin, that really means a lot. I enjoy making the show and put a lot of work into it. There are more things I would like to do but it's about finding the time / cash to make it happen aside from the day job. I am pleasantly surprised how much people seem to like the show, and it's that fact that's keeping me making new stuff, pure and simple.

It for sure helps that by and large the community of shooters / manufacturers has been dead supportive. The channel has 1100 subscribers and has done a hair under 360,000 views this year, I would like to crack a million total in 2018 so I am going to keep on making the show as long as you lot are enjoying it. 
That's a pretty good subscribe and viewing rate, hope it keeps going up for you. Your reviews are an awful lot better than the repetitive tripe the magazine's knock out these days! I'm prettu sure they have a universal template and just insert the relative make and model each month.

PS I see you have done the 725 grade 5 sporter on instagram, look forward to that one as that's what I currently use.

Watch the review but I liked the design, the ergonomics, and the style, I just couldn't get on with it as a clay gun. It upset me cos it looks so damn pretty, and feels weIl in the hand / shoulder but it was just too light for me. NB. think it would make an awesome game gun. The review is already uploaded as the gun was sold so quickly I had to turn it around faster than normal, it goes live on the 5th. Perhaps if I had had it for longer I might have grown to like it, but I sometimes have to get them out the door sharpish if they get sold. There have been guns I have lost before I even had a chance to review them for instance.

Watch the review but I liked the design, the ergonomics, and the style, I just couldn't get on with it as a clay gun. It upset me cos it looks so damn pretty, and feels weIl in the hand / shoulder but it was just too light for me. NB. think it would make an awesome game gun. The review is already uploaded as the gun was sold so quickly I had to turn it around faster than normal, it goes live on the 5th. Perhaps if I had had it for longer I might have grown to like it, but I sometimes have to get them out the door sharpish if they get sold. There have been guns I have lost before I even had a chance to review them for instance.
Which gun are you referring to?

My 725 is a lovely looking gun, the grade 5 is very nice looking indeed, it could just benefit from an adjustable comb and the weight balancing system. Mine weighs In at arouns 8lb 2oz which is pretty much ok for me, but it is a fair bit shy of DT11 and K80 Supersport weights. It does make a very good all rounder.

Interesting, the gun I reviewed was less than 7 and a half, I think an extra 1/2 pound would have made all the difference. 

Lloyd, I loved the videos, I must find your channel.  It might be helpful to include rrp of the guns you review.

i like the look of the beretta, the only downside for me would be everyone ours expect me to shoot clays at a much higher standard than I currently do!

Again some good interviews and reviews. 

As I have said before, your reviews come of as unbiased (calling them for what they are). Your language is easily understandable for foreigners. Lighting is good, and your closeup is also viewable. Not to many ummm and things like that. 

I get that it takes time (probably a lot of time) and you have to keep the day job running. 

If I may come with some suggestions. 

Try to review some kind of kit also. Maybe a gun and some sort of kit. Can be vests/glasses/eardefenders and so on. Your attention to detail and practical use is well worth it. Especially with your experience where you can measure it up against other products. 

I know its probably not fun, but some of the cheaper guns and kit.  Try to work them in also now and then. Would be good for newcomers like my self, or people who just can't afford the expensive items.  

When reviewing guns, try to mix up the games they are intended for, and can be used for. Trap, American trap, skeet, sporting,  DTL and so on. What I mean yes this might be intended and sold as sporting gun, but can be used just as well on the trap field. Makes any sense? 

I have no doubt that soon some of the companies will figure out what you do (if they haven't already). But you seem like a man with character and integrity, so I'm not worried about the reviews will get biased. 

Please keep up the good work

Lars

Latest posts

Back