Muller Optima Hp Chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really...they had endless problems with the alloy ones that's why they brought out a stainless version,mine split and i would never go near another!

Muller Optima HP 2 years in and never had an issue.
I believe there was a redesign about 3 years ago. There had been many reports of splitting with the earlier version which Mr J Muller blamed on poor manufacturing tolerances by Beretta (Yes, he really did!). However, that didn't explain why many of his chokes split when used with various other makes of gun.

Muller chokes are dead in the water in this country so titanium is probably the best option if lighter weight is needed. Failing that there's always the much overlooked flush choke option.

I do like this product even though I do not make it. I replied to your post in the other thread too.
You are promoting the product ergo it is your product,everybody who does says they are not biased....i may buy some the day somebody tells the truth!

Mortum,

Please ignore schmokinn's rudeness towards you .

He is very sadly grieving over the loss of his friend from the CPSA, but he will soon find someone else to be rude to . Possibly straight after he reads this post. :D :D :D

Anodised Aluminium chokes can be very well made , but they have to be made in Britain where we still have precision engineers who can screw cut , not the Colonies and not out of Aluminum. :lol:

Mortum,

He is very sadly grieving over the loss of his friend from the CPSA, but he will soon find someone else to be rude to . Possibly straight after he reads this post. :D :D :D

Anodised Aluminium chokes can be very well made , but they have to be made in Britain where we still have precision engineers who can screw cut , not the Colonies and not out of Aluminum. :lol:
Blunt yes...rude i am not so sure,usually a statement made when people don't like the truth being stated.

In a certain persons case it would be regarded as simply replying in the same manner though nobody else was party to the original.

I shall be waving him on his way with tears in my eyes .... (ones of joy)

Mortum,

Maybe we are part way there with Cartridge Manufacturers who can  'screw'  Customers  !    :???:

Mortum,

Thanks, Salopian. Regardless of the tone, schmokinn has brought up a legitimate concern. I dislike constant mindless promotion based on false claims myself but... I believe, in this particular case, his "sniping" at me is simply misdirected. I again replied in the other thread.

Latest posts

Back