Oakedge 4/2/18

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxum

Anybody shoot Oakedge today.

few different stands to contend with, enjoyed it with the odd test or two. 

Yes, 4 of went, trekked down from west yorkshire, we formed a concensus that we wont be back till the end of march, a theme of too many hanging clays which was the same conclusion after our last visit, didnt not enjoy the day out but uninspired by the set up.

Yes, 4 of went, trekked down from west yorkshire, we formed a concensus that we wont be back till the end of march, a theme of too many hanging clays which was the same conclusion after our last visit, didnt not enjoy the day out but uninspired by the set up.
well said ...seems to be the ever growing target presentation currently ....AT ITS ...hahaha

Long trip just to be disappointed. Will be completely different shoot when Steve Lovatt puts his stamp on it at the end of March. 

May see you there to say hi. 

Its 214 miles round trip for me, my mate come down from Sherburn, another 30 mins further away, We were at Garlands the week before, and there was a couple of hanging targets, along with a couple of battues, stuff under power, rabbit, nothing in the sun, sim driven.

when was the last time O.E changed the pool shoot? they put the price up but cant move the traps? Two stands, No 1 and the gantry were into the sun. No rabbit, nothing really moving .at distance,no driven and very similar th last time i went. wasnt like this a couple of years ago.. They just arent trying hard enough.

Thankyou Rupert 

yes im really looking forward to setting my shoots at oakedge again from end march I hope the weather has sorted itself out by then 

I do read with interest comments on shoots and I personally find hanging clays quite tricky as you always check where the gun is !!!

finding the right balance is key and I pride myself on putting on a varied selection for you all .

Hanging is welcome............................. as part of a shoot.

Latest posts

Back