Wanted Left handed Zoli O/U

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a 32in sporter ideally...
There's a fairly huge difference in prices for Zoli, depending on your budget they can start as low as £1300-1400 for the older Kronos to well over £5k for a newer, more up to date model. If you're looking for 2nd hand then you may well find it easier to buy a suitable gun first then source a LH stock directly from the makers. 

Yes, big difference in price but the guns are not really very different from what I can see, am prepared to fork out for a higher grade one though but surprised to see so little left handed. Ordering a stock is an option but means a longer wait...

Yes, big difference in price but the guns are not really very different from what I can see, am prepared to fork out for a higher grade one though but surprised to see so little left handed. Ordering a stock is an option but means a longer wait...
Is there a specific reason why you want a Zoli, they're good guns but I agree they can be hard to track down as a left hander. 

Wanted something with a bit more weight in the middle than my 682 Gold E, DT10 shot well but didn't like the top of the action blocking my view. Didn't like a few things with Blasers, Perazzi are like zoli but no adjustable trigger, no chrome lined barrels yet twice the price. Kreighoff too bulky. Perazzi and Zoli are the right shape and weight and balance is perfect, out of the two Zoli ticks the boxes although I would consider a Perazzi if I could find a newish L/H 32in one which is also difficult... 

Wanted something with a bit more weight in the middle than my 682 Gold E, DT10 shot well but didn't like the top of the action blocking my view. Didn't like a few things with Blasers, Perazzi are like zoli but no adjustable trigger, no chrome lined barrels yet twice the price. Kreighoff too bulky. Perazzi and Zoli are the right shape and weight and balance is perfect, out of the two Zoli ticks the boxes although I would consider a Perazzi if I could find a newish L/H 32in one which is also difficult... 
https://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/18086-Gamba-Renato-daytona-for-sale

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/368473-gamba-renato-daytona-12-gauge/

This is potentially seriously good value and I have a feeling Gamba have a chunkier feel than Perazzi but are built along the same action lines, try it first then you can make a left hand stock to suit once you have satisfied yourself if it's a keeper. 

I bought a left handed DT10 in the end as it was a good price and easier to find and sell on.

Latest posts

Back