Kreighoff DTL 2018

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy_B

i see they have 400 entries already 4 days after it opened for entries anyone here going to it ?

NO, You don't have to be a CPSA member .

It's a properly run event  :lol:

Booked in - had a great time last year! Accommodation is getting scarce so get cracking if you're planning to stay over

Booked in - had a great time last year! Accommodation is getting scarce so get cracking if you're planning to stay over
Already booked a place . Good few of us coming over from ireland to it. It will be my first time there . Looking forward to it  :cool:

.So did anyone go ? i was there for the full 4 days . my first time there . lovely ground to shoot . seriously high standard of shooters there the winner paddy peters shot 3 perfect 100/300s and a 100/299 incredible shooting 

my results were nowhere but still enjoyed it 

results for the 4 days were

99/293

100/294

98/288

99/296

Last edited by a moderator:
Davy B ,

Excellant result for you to only miss 4 clays out of 400 , but it just goes to show how incredibly competitive DTL is .

Imagine travelling over from Ireland , or indeed anywhere and to miss a clay on your first line of 25.🤯🤯🤯🤯

.So did anyone go ? i was there for the full 4 days . my first time there . lovely ground to shoot . seriously high standard of shooters there the winner paddy peters shot 3 perfect 100/300s and a 100/299 incredible shooting 

my results were nowhere but still enjoyed it 

results for the 4 days were

99/293

100/294

98/288

99/296
To be honest although I have never shot DTL before...  If I ever shoot 396 targets from 400 it will be a miracle ! Well done you mate.

Davy B ,

Excellant result for you to only miss 4 clays out of 400 , but it just goes to show how incredibly competitive DTL is .

Imagine travelling over from Ireland , or indeed anywhere and to miss a clay on your first line of 25.🤯🤯🤯🤯
it happens . just forget it and move on ( a lot easier said than done :p  )

happy enough considering it being my first time at something like that and the torrential rain a few of the days . although my worst score was on the only really nice day we got although it was windy . i got distracted by some of my squad constantly barrelling or missing and laughing away to themselves i started laughing with them and i lost concentration . ah it was just for fun and it was a nice day for shooting so not too bothered . 

still the event was good fun and id recommend it to anyone .

Its a great shoot, the pinnacle of dtl that and the english open at bywel. Good score mate well shot 👍

Anyone who thinks dtl is easy is deluded.

As for salopian comment, i watched john barnet miss his first target at the kriegof (could have been the worlds 2012) and go on to score 99-297  the best 297 i have ever seen given the pressure 👍

Back