CPSA renewal/class after a break

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Morning guys/girls,

I’ve recently started shooting again and I’ve just checked on the CPSA website and it was actually 10 years ago that I last shot a registered shoot (I thought I’d only stopped shooting for a few years?).

I’be been out with a few friends recently and have really got the bug for it again. So my question is, with such a long spell away from the sport if I was to renew with CPSA how would the classification work?

I’m hoping to enter a few registered shoots again this year and I fancy doing the English Open too (don’t worry I’m not deluded I’m not aiming to do very well with it but I would like the experience and you’ve got to start somewhere right??).

Anyway thanks for your help and I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in the not to distant future?

Jamie.

You set off with which ever classification you last had. I did just the same after a 15 year lay off, all I did was put my old cpsa number somewhere on the application form and I kept my old number and classification.

Thanks for your reply Johnny, pretty straight forward then. I will hopefully get onto that this afternoon and see how I get on then. 

Latest posts

Back