Hi from sunny Southampton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shagrat

Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

Many thanks for letting me join.

I've been shooting clays since I was 18 (I'm now 60) and although I started shooting Sporting, for the last 15 years I've concentrated more on English Skeet (although I'm still crap at it).

I have a Browning Ultra XS 30" and a Benelli Super Nova pump.  The Browning is my main gun for everything, the Benelli is my zombie killer (well, you've got to be ready, right?).

Anyway, I hope I can be of assistance when required and am looking forward to the b.a.n.t.e.r on here.

Cheers

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

Many thanks for letting me join.

I've been shooting clays since I was 18 (I'm now 60) and although I started shooting Sporting, for the last 15 years I've concentrated more on English Skeet (although I'm still crap at it).

I have a Browning Ultra XS 30" and a Benelli Super Nova pump.  The Browning is my main gun for everything, the Benelli is my zombie killer (well, you've got to be ready, right?).

Anyway, I hope I can be of assistance when required and am looking forward to the fluffy rabbits on here.

Cheers

Pete
Welcome and enjoy :)

"fluffy rabbits"???  I actually wrote "fluffy rabbits"  :lol: :lol:

Why does the word "b.a.n.t.e.r" get changed to "fluffy rabbits" on here???  :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"fluffy rabbits"???  I actually wrote "fluffy rabbits"  :lol: :lol:

Why does the word "b.a.n.t.e.r" get changed to "fluffy rabbits" on here???  :lol: :lol:
There used to be some insulting comments made and people would defend it saying it’s only b a nter, hence the adjustment..

Back