Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bebo

EJC Reg this Saturday

Bebo

Just seen that there is a Reg on at EJC on Saturday.  Anyone any idea how long that's been planned?  I'd specifically chosen to send my gun off for a service as there wasn't anything on that was within a couple of hours drive (according to the CPSA website a week ago).  If I'd have known I would have held off a week.

Sian
44 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Just seen that there is a Reg on at EJC on Saturday.  Anyone any idea how long that's been planned?  I'd specifically chosen to send my gun off for a service as there wasn't anything on that was within a couple of hours drive (according to the CPSA website a week ago).  If I'd have known I would have held off a week.

It was thought of a while ago but it took some time to persuade and arrange EJC to put on a Ladies ESP arranged by Wendy Spackman.  They agreed to 9 to 11.30 Ladies only then from 11.30 to 2 anyone but only made it public yesterday maybe that is why it wasn’t on website or CPSA site.  It was on Facebook.

Bebo
3 minutes ago, Sian said:

It was thought of a while ago but it took some time to persuade and arrange EJC to put on a Ladies ESP arranged by Wendy Spackman.  They agreed to 9 to 11.30 Ladies only then from 11.30 to 2 anyone but only made it public yesterday maybe that is why it wasn’t on website or CPSA site.  It was on Facebook.

Annoying.  I would have liked to have gone, but doing it with a gun I haven't shot in 18 months is likely to mess with my head to the extent that I'll think myself out of hitting anything!

Sian
5 minutes ago, Bebo said:

Annoying.  I would have liked to have gone, but doing it with a gun I haven't shot in 18 months is likely to mess with my head to the extent that I'll think myself out of hitting anything!

Shame that.

Bebo

Oh well, it should be back from Alan Rhone in plenty of time for the Premier League shoot on the 24th Feb.  Shame EJC don't do more Saturday Reg shoots, save me using all my annual leave up to shoot them.

Will Hewland

Be aware folks, being a busy Saturday, this shoot is SQUADDED, so if you wish to go, please call 01494 883227 to book your place.

Sian
19 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Be aware folks, being a busy Saturday, this shoot is SQUADDED, so if you wish to go, please call 01494 883227 to book your place.

Thank you was not aware of that although it is now apparently going to be put on Facebook.

Doug Pinnegar

I'm booked on at 12, it's been a while since I've shot at EJC so looking forward to it.

jasper

Said on fb last nite no need to book. 

Will Hewland
10 minutes ago, jasper said:

Said on fb last nite no need to book. 

Updated now..

schmokinn

Seems there organisational skills rival the CPSA!

jasper
3 hours ago, Will Hewland said:

Updated now..

Need to make their minds up. Just annoys people. .  Could have booked this morning but was told no need last night. Prob missed the boat now. Doh.

Jasper.

Simbo
1 hour ago, jasper said:

Prob missed the boat now.

Its High Wycombe, not the Isle Of Wight! :D

P1Fanatic

Glad I saw this as was planning on just turning up. Just called them to see if any spaces left but couldn’t tell me over the phone so awaiting a call back. Was planning on doing 4C on Sunday but the weather forecast looks terrible.

Doug Pinnegar

Thankfully, the wind looks like it won't play too much of a factor.

image.png.86d854b83e836d92f6132f96a1345f67.png

Sian
55 minutes ago, Doug Pinnegar said:

Thankfully, the wind looks like it won't play too much of a factor.

image.png.86d854b83e836d92f6132f96a1345f67.png

Wind pfff   I feel as if I am already battle seasoned when it comes to wind ..:D

Will Hewland

Sunday definitely looks like a crap weather day. Sian May only do two shoots..

Sian
17 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Sunday definitely looks like a crap weather day. Sian May only do two shoots..

:D

Doug Pinnegar

Can you 'Pay and Play' at EJC or is it all caddied? 

I might like to have some practice after the registered if there is no shooting to be done on Sunday.

Will Hewland
3 minutes ago, Doug Pinnegar said:

Can you 'Pay and Play' at EJC or is it all caddied? 

I might like to have some practice after the registered if there is no shooting to be done on Sunday.

No is the quick answer. Let them know what you want to do though, they may well have somebody who can take you out, or you can shoot the Reg course twice perhaps?