EJC Reg this Saturday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebo

Just seen that there is a Reg on at EJC on Saturday.  Anyone any idea how long that's been planned?  I'd specifically chosen to send my gun off for a service as there wasn't anything on that was within a couple of hours drive (according to the CPSA website a week ago).  If I'd have known I would have held off a week.

Just seen that there is a Reg on at EJC on Saturday.  Anyone any idea how long that's been planned?  I'd specifically chosen to send my gun off for a service as there wasn't anything on that was within a couple of hours drive (according to the CPSA website a week ago).  If I'd have known I would have held off a week.
It was thought of a while ago but it took some time to persuade and arrange EJC to put on a Ladies ESP arranged by Wendy Spackman.  They agreed to 9 to 11.30 Ladies only then from 11.30 to 2 anyone but only made it public yesterday maybe that is why it wasn’t on website or CPSA site.  It was on Facebook.

It was thought of a while ago but it took some time to persuade and arrange EJC to put on a Ladies ESP arranged by Wendy Spackman.  They agreed to 9 to 11.30 Ladies only then from 11.30 to 2 anyone but only made it public yesterday maybe that is why it wasn’t on website or CPSA site.  It was on Facebook.
Annoying.  I would have liked to have gone, but doing it with a gun I haven't shot in 18 months is likely to mess with my head to the extent that I'll think myself out of hitting anything!

Annoying.  I would have liked to have gone, but doing it with a gun I haven't shot in 18 months is likely to mess with my head to the extent that I'll think myself out of hitting anything!
Shame that.

Oh well, it should be back from Alan Rhone in plenty of time for the Premier League shoot on the 24th Feb.  Shame EJC don't do more Saturday Reg shoots, save me using all my annual leave up to shoot them.

Be aware folks, being a busy Saturday, this shoot is SQUADDED, so if you wish to go, please call 01494 883227 to book your place.

Be aware folks, being a busy Saturday, this shoot is SQUADDED, so if you wish to go, please call 01494 883227 to book your place.
Thank you was not aware of that although it is now apparently going to be put on Facebook.

Glad I saw this as was planning on just turning up. Just called them to see if any spaces left but couldn’t tell me over the phone so awaiting a call back. Was planning on doing 4C on Sunday but the weather forecast looks terrible.

Can you 'Pay and Play' at EJC or is it all caddied? 

I might like to have some practice after the registered if there is no shooting to be done on Sunday.

Back