Another one bites the dust - well only a little bit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlesP

I understand from their recent newsletter that Purbeck Shooting School have stopped doing their monthly Registered English Sporting.

As I see it that means the only registered shooting in Dorset is their FITASC.

Dam' shame.

No, Schmokinn, it is apparently due to a growing awareness that there's a "change in what people want".

Instead they will have a monthly club shoot, the exact format to be decided after customer feedback and views as to number of targets, type of prize, etc.

Naturally one wishes them well.

Think there is a change in what they can be bothered to do!

A "club" shoot so everyone can button for themselves and requires even less effort...can they regress any further?

Such a great shame it has gone from a place i loved going to with proper targets and great atmosphere to a place that really holds very little interest any more.

I have been a member for the last 2/3 years again but due to them changing the conditions i joined under, the attitude from some of the staff and lack of maintenance/filling traps have put me right off ....didn't even shoot my 100 free birthday targets last year 

All they seem to be interested in is Have A Go and Pay and Play...it just seems such a waste  :frown:

Back