CPSA Website

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that no-one likes change....but i'm really not a fan at first impression. 

Where can I easily see my scores for period 54? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that no-one likes change....but i'm really not a fan at first impression. 

Where can I easily see my scores for period 54? 
Agreed.  I used to be able to sign in and immediately see my current average in this period.  It's sh*te.

Agreed.  I used to be able to sign in and immediately see my current average in this period.  It's sh*te.
Really i just signed in and the first thing i could see is my averages for this period? Great big box with an option for discipline.

Not quite sure what are you looking at?

Really i just signed in and the first thing i could see is my averages for this period? Great big box with an option for discipline.

Not quite sure what are you looking at?
I can see that as well, but it's wrong.  Either that or my average has dropped by nearly 8 percent since yesterday.

Do they not bother testing these things before they go live? Why bother launching something that doesn't do the job and leaves you open to even more criticism than you already get?

Only reason I bother with the CPSA is to be able to easily see what my average is so I can measure if I'm progressing or not. If they can't even get that right not a lot of point bothering really.

Nicola has mentioned that it only went live at 2pm today in a test. Clearly, the person running the project forgot that people use the production website and also have social media accounts....

Personally don't need figures to tell me if i am progressing,would only really be valid if you shot exactly the same course every time.

Hard shoots would lower your average so that makes a false indication.

Personally don't need figures to tell me if i am progressing,would only really be valid if you shot exactly the same course every time.

Hard shoots would lower your average so that makes a false indication.
If you only shoot a handful of shoots per period. If you do enough at different places it evens out.

On a iphone 6S and bear in mind im 50+ Im not finding it all user friendly, or rather not as easy to use as the previous, yet.

It's clearly not the finished article. Averages are wrong as displayed because they haven't included issue 54 as yet. Give them a couple of days.

I'd also hazard the guess that it's much more PC friendly than for phone or tablet.

It's clearly not the finished article. Averages are wrong as displayed because they haven't included issue 54 as yet. Give them a couple of days.

I'd also hazard the guess that it's much more PC friendly than for phone or tablet.
Re “more PC friendly than for phone or tablet” now if ( the new CPSA webpage) it was written with that in mind I wouldnt have thought thats a very good idea, everybody I know with a phone uses same extensivley accessing the internet, most, even silly old codgers like me, use as a first port of call, sitting with a PC is very much a minority pastime I would have thought.

Hoping its nothing more than early days glitches

Latest posts

Back