20 gauge A400 Excel v B725

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeordieTrapper

Changing to 20 gauge, what is the forums opinion between a Beretta A400 Excel 30" and a Browning B725 30"?

have shot the 32" 20g 725, I thought it handled really well, smooth to shoot, then again I think that of my 32" 12g 725 black

There really is no comparison as they are two totally different guns. Weight, handling and even total length are all way different. 

20G Bloody expensive to feed!!!!

There really is no comparison as they are two totally different guns. Weight, handling and even total length are all way different. 

20G Bloody expensive to feed!!!!
THAT depends on what you feed it  !

On average £50/1000 dearer for 24/28 gram 7 1/2's, plastic wads. Still NOT as expensive as a 12 bore game cartridge  ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that I've always wonder why 20ga?  There is really no reason to abandon the 12ga as it can do everything better than a 20ga.  If you feel compelled to a smaller bore then the 28ga seems far superior choice and is easily the equal of the 20ga in any aspect.  If you're gonna pay the premium to shoot you may as well go for the gusto.

JMO of course

Latest posts

Back