Hello from a newbie in north lincolnshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan O'B

Hello, I'm brand new to clay shooting, had ago at a local shooting ground and really enjoyed it so have sent off for my certificate.

While waiting I've been looking for a first gun, and the ceaser gurini summit ascent has caught my eye, so the question is.

Is this a good first gun? With it's adjustable stock is gun for going to be an issue still? 

I'll mainly be shooting sporting but I did see some shooters having ago at sportrap and that looked interesting.

Welcome to the Forum.

Does the clay ground you shot at have a Gun room ? as it's beneficial to try some Guns especially your first one before you purchase, It might look nice but fit you like a Broom stick.

Welcome to the Forum.

Does the clay ground you shot at have a Gun room ? as it's beneficial to try some Guns especially your first one before you purchase, It might look nice but fit you like a Broom stick.
No local ground does'nt but I am going to travel and find somewhere to try some guns before I buy.

Hello & welcome from a fello North Lincs resident ?

Latest posts

Back