EJ Churchill Challenge 2018. 2nd Jan - 31st March.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

So, the Churchill Challenge is back, bigger and better for 2018. I was pleased to be consulted as to how this event might be made even more appealing this year, so I hope you all like the look of it. The big difference is that there is a free finals day on 11th April.

See link for details, but I believe there will be more prizes added to those shown right now!

[SIZE=12pt]https://www.ejchurchill.com/churchill-challenge-2018/[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes....7 days this year to be precise, entries are filling up fast..shame of a date clash as no doubt some will be shooting at Hepworth when they could be in the final at EJC !!

Just saying !

Why is it I recall my favourite Viz Character? Roger Irrelevant. 
Really your favourite character,Buster Gonad for me and his unfeasibly large testicles  :lol:

Irrelevant to someone connected to Churchills maybe,there is a world outside High Wycombe.

Mind you won't affect me as i won't be in the final anywhere unless there is maybe one for the Wooden Spoon ;)

Really your favourite character,Buster Gonad for me and his unfeasibly large testicles  :lol:

Irrelevant to someone connected to Churchills maybe,there is a world outside High Wycombe.

Mind you won't affect me as i won't be in the final anywhere unless there is maybe one for the Wooden Spoon ;)
Sid the sexist is actually my fave.. but anyway EJC has a great thing coming up!

Mark Marshall, George Digweed , Will Hewland , Rob Fenwick .

Do you have to be overweight to shoot at EJ Churchill?

That was a great course set to give you a chance in pretty windy conditions. I made a big conscious decision to stare at every clay, wherever it flew. Very happy with my 96 but I suspect it may not be enough, with the big talented crowd that turn up there.. Missed one on my last stand, sheer nerves as a new PB was at stake..

That was a great course set to give you a chance in pretty windy conditions. I made a big conscious decision to stare at every clay, wherever it flew. Very happy with my 96 but I suspect it may not be enough, with the big talented crowd that turn up there..
Was it the challenge you shot today or the reg shoot?

Back