Hello from Malta

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallborehunting

Good day fellow clay shooters!

Hailing from Malta, am 44 years of age and been shooting since the age of 14.

Mainly skeet and sporting with a dash of DTL.

Always used Beretta shotguns......686-682-S04.....this year bit the coin and switched to K80 Parcours and loving every minute.

Have some experience overseas in Italy on Compak sporting and Sporting in the UK.

Now looking forward to my first major comps...the Essex Masters and the European FITASC Sporting next year.

Definitely an overwhelming experience for me as a first timer but......have to have it!

IMG_20170923_151541.jpg

Welcome, I lived in Malta until I was nearly 4.  We spent many childhood holidays returning to see friends.

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't know there was any clay shooting on Malta, I would have got involved when I was there a couple years back getting my PADI. 

Hi and welcome to the Forum.  I did have the pleasure of shooting some form of Olympic skeet in Malta around 30 years ago, I recall using a Beretta O/U and shooting reasonably well with it. The skeet layout had large 'catch nets' situated behind each trap house to prevent the clays from encroaching onto the neighbouring layouts.  I went with the local gun shop owner on a Wednesday afternoon and it was his gun that I used.

Back