Wanted Miroku sporting recoil pad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEABAG

Looking for a new or used MK38 sporter recoil pad to fit to my trap model.

I’ve just been through the process of getting  the trap pad replaced on a 38 . The stock is in the post to me today . I don’t think the Miroku  sporter pad is a straight swap for the one on the trap gun .   I’m sure the Sporter stock is 1/2” longer including a thinner pad . So even if you got hold of one it would still mean grinding to fit your trap stock and probably  the length of pull would be reduced as well . 

Might as well get a nice kick - eez or pachmayet sporting pad . 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve just been through the process of getting  the trap pad replaced on a 38 . The stock is in the post to me today . I don’t think the Miroku  sporter pad is a straight swap for the one on the trap gun .   I’m sure the Sporter stock is 1/2” longer including a thinner pad . So even if you got hold of one it would still mean grinding to fit your trap stock and probably  the length of pull would be reduced as well . 

Might as well get a nice kick - eez or pachmayet sporting pad . 
Thanks for the info Martyn, have now got an Isis green pad, and a Kick-eez to try both out.

Latest posts

Back