Miroku recoil pad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEABAG

Just bought a Miroku MK38 trap, to use for sporting.

I don`t like the vented rubber pad, and wish to replace it with a non catching , (not dragging) recoil absorbing type.

Any suggestions / advice on suitable ones that will fit without too much work.

Thanks.

sporting kickeeze   sorted ,  ive had several sporterised trap guns   ,   now shooting a Caesar gureni  summit ascent  m/c  and adj comb      proper sporting gun  much better ,  miroku are a superb gun  no doubt     hope it works out ok for you . 

As above isis are great.
they don't look great  !  jmo .

As above isis are great.
Thanks Paul, just want a really good snag free mount.

Make sure you keep the original pad to put back on the gun when you sell it.
Good tip. thanks

sporting kickeeze   sorted ,  ive had several sporterised trap guns   ,   now shooting a Caesar gureni  summit ascent  m/c  and adj comb      proper sporting gun  much better ,  miroku are a superb gun  no doubt     hope it works out ok for you . 

they don't look great  !  jmo .
Appreciate your views, thanks.

The gun is for use in sporting, not trap, that`s why I have asked for a sporting pad.
Are you a native English speaker?

He is on a wind up  :smile:

Pachmyr do some great sporting pads with a hard plastic top edge to stop snagging.
And YOU should well know that sporting thingies have no place in this section!  For Shame!     :rolleyes:

Are you a native English speaker?

And YOU should well know that sporting thingies have no place in this section!  For Shame!     :rolleyes:
I must have got lost and been infected by the worst of all diseases Trappyitis, i must immediately rush out and administer the cure of shooting targets with sideways and vertical movement!  :p

I must have got lost and been infected by the worst of all diseases Trappyitis, i must immediately rush out and administer the cure of shooting targets with sideways and vertical movement!  :p
Don rush out to shoot, you will only miss them  :lol:

Nothing new there,but at least i will be disease free..i feel the inability to go 20 minutes without a cup of tea taking over!
coffee.gif

So, off to shoot some OT or ball trap are you?    :wink:

I know, I know!!  The excitement is usually near overwhelming for anyone!  Especially those who find shooting while standing in mud to be the bulk of their experience.  WOW ! ! !  Concrete!!!

you're welcome

OT with all 3 target variations must rush out and shoot some,oh the excitement i can't wait  :angel:
Have you ever tried IT !!!!!!!!!!! 

Its easy being a keyboard master clay breaker, not that easy to shoot OT well,   if your a hedgemonkey !

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit like football and rugby both play with balls but in totally different ways

Latest posts

Back