Essex Masters 2018

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently George had a gun malfunction  :eek:

30443508_1284446328355522_5779999877907603294_n.jpg

I see on Facebook today 4 x 4s parking on field and others on the hard standing.
Ah, well, even the 4x4s got stuck!  Saw a Range Rover have 6 attempts at getting out and had to be pushed out in the end!  They’ve put down the stuff to drive over but it’s so wet as you drive over them they’re moving and sinking!   Take wellies as someone else said, it is so muddy I can’t see it ever drying out!!  A couple of guys were going round all day throwing wood chips down which did help but on the black course the last half of course in some places was awful, they had placed the boarding down to walk over but as you walked, again they were sinking and you was up to ankles in it.  

Apart from that, again great targets, excellent reffing, nice and friendly atmosphere as always.  I hope it does dry out as it could be dangerous in some places and I would hate for someone to fall and injure themselves.

We shot this yesterday, good targets and nothing too out ragously hard. Car park in the field is terrible and the footpaths and stands are a mess. Definitely take wellies and be prepared to get your gun slip and bag filthy, just hope they don't get any more rain.

I shot it Tuesday and enjoyed it. 82 Black 85 red. Was 3 away after the first six on black the the red on stand seven didn’t see a hit on the long battue so walked off that stand with a 5 when it should have been a 6. Lost my head and dropped a further 4 on the next stand. Killed my card but shouldn’t have let it get to me. 

All in all and nice set of targets and well worth going. 

Latest posts

Back