glasses v contacs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

mr lyons would you ever consider  putting a  piece on you tube  explaining  the merits between prescription shooting glasses v contact lenses  ,  in layman's terms ?  there is nothing out there as yet !  

I've thought about doing that sort of thing for a while - just need to find some interesting topics and some time! :D

If you are looking for a guinea pig who happens to be myopic and has a shooting youtube channel, I might know someone who can help.

I've thought about doing that sort of thing for a while - just need to find some interesting topics and some time! :D
could your article touch on laser eye surgery and intraocular lens  , that would be great !    so many old gits out there struggling  like me . 

could your article touch on laser eye surgery and intraocular lens  , that would be great !    so many old gits out there struggling  like me . 
Yup...I may make a YouTube channel on the topics I cover in the Clay Shooting magazine article...may look at doing one one Laser Surgery and Clear Lens Exchange too if you feel this would be interesting?

Yup...I may make a YouTube channel on the topics I cover in the Clay Shooting magazine article...may look at doing one one Laser Surgery and Clear Lens Exchange too if you feel this would be interesting?
I'm sure it would be interesting  ,  lots of views I'm sure .   much appreciated .

and vari focal glasses, the pro's and con's.

Just had new lenses fitted yeterday, trial shoot this morning and they seem so much better - I asked for the distance focal point to be raised a smidge so that I could shoot more heads up.

so far so good, it will be interesting to see how they fair!

Latest posts

Back