Hello From West Yorks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

Hello all, I joined up a couple of days ago after stumbling across the site whilst I was “Googling” for info on gun customisation . I first shot 40 years ago and have had a SGC ever since. I’ve recently retired early and find myself with a bit more time to shoot more  . I’m purely a pleasure  clay shooter these days and am lucky to live within an easy drive of some very good professional grounds ( and a fair few decent weekend shoots as well) . I’ve had the same gun for the last 20 years,  a 30” Dural action lightweight Krieghoff Sporter,  an unusual and very nice thing. In the last couple of weeks I’ve  also acquired a nice  2015 32” Mk 38 Trap G5 which will be the subject of a winter project to turn in into a bit more of an all rounder , so chokes, pad, gunfit .  I’ve already had it out on the pattern plate at Coniston !  Anyhow I’ll be searching all the past threads on that gun and probably posing a few new questions as I go . 

Hi MartynB welcome to the forum :hi: and have been known to have a shot at coniston when Ive been up in that neck of the woods 

Back