2018 BSSA Championship Dates

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeetfreak

The British Skeet Shooting Association (BSSA) has announced the dates / venue's for the 2018 season for their Championships. They have done a fantastic job of avoiding ALL cpsa major OSK and ESK shoots held in the UK so as to encourage as many skeet shooters as possible the opportunity to attend.

Here are the dates:-

Ironman Championship - April 7th / 8th  at Dartford.

UK Open Championship - June 1st / 2nd / 3rd at Eriswell.

BSSA State Championships  - July  21st / 22nd at Eriswell.

European Open Championship - August 31st & September 1st / 2nd at Dartford.

You can read more about the championships and their formats on this link to their website - http://www.mybssa.co.uk/championship_events.php 

Note:- To be confirmed but as per the last 3 years there will likely be a 4 x 50 warm up event on the Friday (20th July) of the BSSA State Championship. Hosted by the club itself. 

Look forward to seeing some of you there - for people who have NEVER shot National Skeet Shooting Association (NSSA) skeet before then it is possible to arrange a year's free membership to the association as a starter. Then it is only $30 per year after that.

BSSA also has LOAN tube sets which will fit most guns and small gauge ammunition is available at reasonable rates by the box at the shoots so people can shoot the gauges without the need to invest till they decide if it is for them. 

While i am not directly involved in running the association i am a huge fan of the discipline and will happily promote it. Any questions feel free to PM me and i will do my best to point you in the right direction. 

Back